- Any supplier of goods / services (whether an individual, professional or an entity, or similar institution) on the Platform, directly or indirectly, including designated / authorised associates, employees, partners and practitioners thereof (“Partner”, “You”, “Your” or “Users”);
- An individual who accesses and registers on the Platform and/or places a service request on the Platform (“End-User”, “You”, “Your” or “Users”);or
- Otherwise a user or visitor of the Platform (“You” “Your” or “Users”).
- You acknowledge that the Platform is a web service that allows You to avail services / buy products directly from the Company as well as from various Partners. Some of the services (collectively, the “Services”) and products (collectively, the “Products”) available on the Platform and provided by Company / Partners are listed below:
- Subscription based digital services / products on the Platform, like recorded audio and / or video content, , as provided by or featuring Partners and / or their associates (“Digital Services”), which shall include:
(i) Subscriptions from Brilliant Wellness Private Limited permitting access to and booking of pre-recorded and /or video content relating to physical fitness /nutrition, wellness. (“Digital Content Services”);.
- The charges indicated on the Platform for the Platform Services will be as determined by the Company or respective Partners, as the case may be, and is excluding taxes and other applicable charges as mentioned on the Platform. The charges and Platform Services may change at the Company’s or Partners’ sole discretion and the Company and Partners do not guarantee that the charges will be the lowest in the city, region or geography or if the products / services will be available for delivery / performance at all times. For Digital Services, You may be offered (a) pay per session; (b) subscription options, which could be monthly, half yearly, annually. For the purposes of monthly and yearly subscriptions, a month constitutes 30 calendar days and a year constitutes 365 calendar days.
- Any order/booking made for a Platform Service(s) through the Platform shall be, in addition to the terms mentioned herein, subject to additional terms and conditions of the Partners or their service providers / associates (including offers, terms of sale or use, discount and sales schemes/ campaigns offered from time to time) mentioned on Partner’s or their associates’ respective website / mobile application, which You are presumed to have read and accepted at the time of placing the order/booking.
- The Platform Services shall be additionally governed by specific terms and policies (payment terms, cancellation policy, refund policy, exchange policy, return policy, etc.) which are briefly mentioned below.
Fitness Services and watchbybrilliantwelllness Services:
- Fitness Services shall include offline physical fitness, yoga, nutrition and wellness related training activities, under the brand names ‘watchbybrilliantwellness’;
. If Company and / or relevant Partners run any offers or discounts subsequent to Your purchase, neither Company and / or relevant Partners and / or Platform nor their business partner(s) are obliged to offer You the benefits under such subsequent offers, however Company and / or relevant Partners and / or Platform or their business partner(s), as may be the case, may offer You benefits under subsequent offers at an additional fee. In addition to these terms, there are additional terms and conditions applicable on You under the specific offers, discount and sales schemes/ campaigns;
- The Service Provider represents and warrants the following:
- It is duly registered, validly existing under the applicable laws of India and has the necessary power to execute, deliver and perform its obligations under this Agreement and is duly authorized for the purposes of entering into and duly performing its obligations as per the terms contained under this Agreement.
- It has obtained all governmental approvals, statutory, regulatory or other third-party consents (including contractual counterparties), licences, authorisations, waivers or exemptions required to empower the Service Provider to enter into and perform their obligations under this Agreement. This obligation shall continue to be in full force and effect (or shall be in full force and effect) during the term of this Agreement.
- It has not received any notice or threat in writing, nor are there any claims or proceedings before any court or tribunal, which could reasonably be expected to prevent the Service Provider from fulfilling any of its obligations under this Agreement.
- The execution, delivery and performance by it of its obligations under this Agreement does not and will not contravene any applicable laws, regulation or order of any governmental authority or any judgement or decree of any court having jurisdiction over it or conflict with or result in any breach or default under, or accelerate any obligation under, any agreement to which the Partner is a party or by which it is bound.
Eligibility to Use
- The Platform Services are not available to minors i.e. persons under the age of 18 (eighteen) years or to any Users suspended or removed by the Company for any reason whatsoever. You represent that You are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving Platform Services under the applicable laws.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform or Platform Services to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing User(s) at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
- You shall not have more than one active Account (as defined hereinafter) on the Platform. Additionally, You are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring Your Account to another party or impersonating any other person for the purposing of creating an account with the Platform.
User Account, Password, and Security
- In order to avail the Platform Services (as defined hereinafter) on the Platform, You will have to register on the Platform by providing details about Yourself, including Your name, address, contact details and such other details as may be required on the Platform and create an account (“Account”).
- You shall ensure and confirm that the Account information provided by You is complete, accurate and up-to-date. If there is any change in the Account information, You shall promptly update Your Account information on the Platform. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete (or becomes untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete), or if the Company has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Company has the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Platform (or any portion thereof) at its discretion, in addition to any right that the Company may have against You at law or in equity, for any misrepresentation of information provided by You.
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under Your Account. You agree to (a) immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of Your Account information or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that You exit from Your Account at the end of each session. The Company cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from Your failure to comply with this provision. You may be held liable for losses incurred by the Company or any other user of or visitor to the Platform due to authorized or unauthorized use of Your Account as a result of Your failure in keeping Your Account information secure and confidential.
- Use of another User’s Account information for availing the Platform Services is expressly prohibited.
Fees, Charges and Subscriptions
- You agree to pay for all fees and charges incurred while using the Digital Services and the Platform Services. Additional taxes or third party charges may apply.
- You may be offered (a) subscription options, which could be monthly, half yearly, annual,. For the purposes of our monthly and yearly subscriptions, a month constitutes 30 calendar days and a year constitutes 365 calendar days.
- The payment receipt for completion of a transaction shall be provided by the respective Vendors and the transaction summary shall be provided by the Company, the payment receipt and transaction summary shall be made available on the Platform and also sent to your registered email address. Company collects the payment on behalf of the respective Vendor, and eventually settles the same.
- Except to the extent otherwise required by applicable law, the Company is not liable for any payments authorized through the Platform using Your Payment Details. Particularly, the Company is not liable for any payments that do not complete because: (1) Your payment card or bank account or third party wallet does not contain sufficient funds to complete the transaction or the transaction exceeds the credit limit in respect of the Payment Details provided; (2) You have not provided the Company with correct Payment Details; (3) Your payment card has expired; or (4) circumstances beyond the Company’s control (such as, but not limited to, power outages, interruptions of cellular service, or any other interferences from an outside force) prevent the execution of the transaction.
- Fitness Services – Any watchbybrilliantwellness subscription bought by You are non-refundable, non-exchangable, and non-saleable.
- With regards to payments, the Platform shall not be responsible for any unauthorised transactions conducted on our Platform using Your payment card or internet banking. The Platform shall not be obligated to refund any money to You in such instances.
Use of Platform
- You agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Platform and the materials or Platform Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Company. You shall not use any deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Platform or Content (as defined below), or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, bookings, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform.
- You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Platform or Platform Services or Content, You may be exposed to content from others that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. The Company disclaims all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Platform.
- Further, You undertake not to:
- defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information;
- copy, republish, post, display, translate, transmit, reproduce or distribute any Content through any medium without obtaining the necessary authorization from the Company;
- conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters;
- upload or distribute files that contain software or other material protected by applicable intellectual property laws unless You own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents;
- upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Platform or another's computer or provide you undue advantage or benefit in purchasing goods / availing services;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or the Platform Services or the Content (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Platform, any other systems or networks connected to the Platform, to any Company server, or to any of the Platform Services offered on or through the Platform, by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Platform or any network connected to the Platform, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Platform or any network connected to the Platform. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other User, of or visitor to, the Platform, to its source, or exploit the Content, Platform or Platform Services or information made available or offered by or through the Platform, in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided on the Platform;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Platform, systems resources, accounts, passwords, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Platform or any affiliated or linked sites;
- collect or store data about other Users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in this Section.
- use any device or software to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Platform or any transaction being conducted on the Platform, or with any other person’s use of the Platform;
- falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India or anyone’s right to privacy or personality;
- reverse engineer, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Platform.
- Except as expressly indicated herein, the Company hereby grants You a non-exclusive, freely revocable, non-transferable access to view any Content available on the Platform, subject to the following conditions:
- You may not modify or alter the Content available on the Platform;
- You may not distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make any Content on the Platform available to others; and
- You may not remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Content downloaded from the Platform.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The Platform and the processes, and their selection and arrangement, including but not limited to, all text, videos, graphics, user interfaces, Images, photos, visual interfaces, sounds and music (if any), artwork and computer code (and any combinations thereof) (collectively, the “Content”) on the Platform is owned and controlled by the Company and / or its licensors and the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, look and feel and arrangement of such Content is protected by copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on the Platform (“Marks”) are the property of the Company and / or Vendors and / or other respective third parties, as the case may be. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of the Company, or the Vendors, or the third party that may own the Marks.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
You expressly understand and agree that, to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law:
- the Company will have no liability related to any user Content arising under intellectual property rights, libel, privacy, publicity, obscenity or other laws. The Company also disclaims all liability with respect to the misuse, loss, modification or unavailability of any user Content.
- the Company will not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a consequence of unauthorized use of Your Account or Account information in connection with the Platform or Platform Services, either with or without your knowledge.
- the Company has endeavored to ensure that all the information on the Platform is correct, but the Company neither warrants nor makes any representations regarding the quality, accuracy or completeness of any data, information, or Platform Services. The Company shall not be responsible for the delay or inability to use the Platform or related functionalities, the provision of or failure to provide functionalities, or for any information, software, functionalities and related graphics obtained through the Platform, or otherwise arising out of the use of the Platform, whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise. Further, the Company shall not be held responsible for non-availability of the Platform during periodic maintenance operations or any unplanned suspension of access to the Platform that may occur due to technical reasons or for any reason beyond the Company's control. You understand and agree that any material or data or Content downloaded or otherwise obtained through the Platform is done entirely at Your own discretion and risk, and that You will be solely responsible for any damage to Your computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material or data.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability
- In no event shall the Indemnitees be liable to You or any third party for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential or punitive damages whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with Your use of or access to the Platform, Platform Services or Content on the Platform. The limitations and exclusions in this Section apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable laws.
- If applicable law does not permit the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability, the scope and duration of such warranty exclusions and the extent of the liability of Company shall be the minimum permitted under applicable law.
Suspension and Termination
- If You or the Company terminate Your use of the Platform, the Company may delete any Content or other materials relating to Your use of the Platform Services and the Company shall have no liability to You or any third party for doing so. However, your transactions details may be preserved by the Company for purposes of tax or regulatory compliance.
- You shall be liable to pay for any Platform Services that you have already ordered till the time of termination by either party whatsoever.
These terms shall be governed by and constructed in accordance with the laws of India without reference to conflict of laws principles and disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts, tribunals, fora, applicable authorities at Mumbai.
Report Abuse and Grievance Redressal
- Name: Mr. Emad Pervez
- Email – [email protected]
- Postal address – 207 Durga chambers, veera desai estate, Andheri west, Mumbai – 400058, Maharashtra.
Please provide us with a detailed description of the complaint/grievance, and we will endeavour to resolve Your grievances within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of receipt of such grievance, or within such timeframe stipulated under applicable laws.
If You believe the Platform or any of the Platform Services violates Your intellectual property, You must promptly notify the Company in writing at [email protected]. These notifications should only be submitted by the owner of the intellectual property or an agent authorized to act on his/her behalf. However, any false claim by You may result in the termination of Your access to the Platform. You are required to provide the following details in Your notice:
- the intellectual property that You believe is being infringed;
- the item that You think is infringing and include sufficient information about where the material is located on the Platform;
- a statement that You believe in good faith that the item You have identified as infringing is not authorized by the intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law to be used in connection with the Platform;
- Your contact details, such as Your address, telephone number, and/or email;
- a statement that the information You provided in Your notice is accurate, and that You are the intellectual property owner or an agent authorized to act on behalf of the intellectual property owner whose intellectual property is being infringed; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
Copyright © All rights reserved.