Yoga has been defined so many times as something that helps you solve half of your problems. Well, there’s a reason for it. Yoga is the process of unifying your body and mind with methods that help us relax and calm our senses down. And as we have it in today’s stressed environment, it is a necessary deal in our life.
Why Learn Yoga?
Because it is the basic form of exercising that works for both body and mind. And well, you can do it anywhere with just you and your mat! Just joking, there are a lot of asanas that can help you feel more free and more relaxed to go about your daily activities. In addition to this, it is a proven method that will keep you healthy. Its benefits -
1. Relaxes you
2. Makes you flexible
3. Helps in losing unnecessary fats
4. Improves concentration and confidence
5. Makes your immune system stronger and better
6. Helps inhibit negativity and increases the release of chemicals like Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid (y-Aminobutyric Acid), Oxytocin, Serotonin, Dopamine & Endorphins; responsible for less anxiety levels, positivity, relaxation, and more positive energy.
7. Helps manage various chronic ailments.
8. Have a better standard of living
Now let’s see what Yoga involves! These are some of the aspects of Yoga:
- Asanas (Poses to relax the body)
- Concentration & Meditation (To relax the body)
- Breathing exercises (To free our lungs to breathe the right way)
- Feeling Rejuvenated (After completing the above steps, feeling fresh and open)
Some basic Yoga asanas for beginners:
1. Tadasana (Mountain Pose)
Improves posture, body balance and straightens back and hips!
2. Sukhasana (Sitting Crossed leg)
Helps straighten posture and improves digestion and mood.
3. Balasana (Child Pose)
Relaxes back, shoulders, hands and improves sleep patterns.
4. Dandasana (Staff pose)
Improves posture, strengthens & stretches hips and spine. Stimulates brain cells.
5. Bhujangasana (Cobra Pose)
Helps release tension in the muscles and the back. Opens up the lungs and tones up the lower body.
6. Vajrasana (Diamond Pose)
Good for blood sugar levels, digestion, pelvic floor muscles and rheumatic pain.
7. Virasana Pose
Good for gas relief, knees, thighs and ankles.
8. Shavasana (Dead man’s Pose)
Helps relax the body and mind after the yoga sessions.
Why Learn Online Yoga?
With the advent of technology, we have got the facility of learning things from anywhere, at any time. So why not learn Yoga online and involve it as a daily practice in our life? This will result in you having more energy and flexibility to achieve your goals. This will all happen while you work on your professional life and manage various commitments.
How can we help you in this?
Yoga needs some expertise depending on your varying health conditions and ability. And we’ve got your back for the same! Watch by Brilliant Wellness has a lot of ‘Do It Along sessions’ with the experts where you can connect with experts about your health and lifestyle and they will guide you about the process and the asanas you’ll need to practice for making your health fit and better. For beginners too, we have a lot of recorded sessions where they can learn the basics of Yoga from celebrity professionals and brush up their knowledge about the same and choose a healthy lifestyle that they won’t regret!
Choose your Session now! Sign up and get more information about Yoga and other sessions